Endorsement in K-12 Special Education

The master's degree with Endorsement in Special Education is for those graduate students who hold currently a license to teach in a field other than special education.

Visit the Endorsements by Program of Study of the Office of Teacher Education for information on courses.

The K-12 Endorsement Plan: Special Education is offered through the University of Arkansas Global Campus.