Jennifer Brooke Hennessey
College of Education and Health Professions
(CIED)-Curriculum & Instruction
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist, National Association of School Psychologist, 1998
- School Psychology Specialist, Arkansas Department of Education, 1998
- Licensed Psychological Examiner-Independent, Arkansas Board of Examiners in Psychology, 1999
- Basic Picture Exchange Communication System, Pyramid Training, 2008
- Advanced Picture Exchange Communication System, Pyramid Training, 2008
- Advanced Discrete Trial Training, Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center 2008
- Advanced Pivotal Response Treatment Training, Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center, Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center, 2008
- Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R)- Reliability met with Dr. Chris Smith
- (Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center) January 29, 2009
- Autism Diagnostic Observation System (ADOS)- Reliability met with Dr. Rachel Hundley (Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard University) November 19, 2009
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Doctoral, 2010
- Level 3 TAGteach, 2012Level 5 Certification-Pivotal Response Treatment, 2013
- VB Mapp, 2013
- Professional Crisis Management-Practioner 2, 2014
• Member, Association for Behavior Analysis International
• Member, Florida Association for Behavior Analysis
• Member, Texas Association of Behavior Analysts
• Secretary/Treasurer-Arkansas Association for Behavior Analysis
CIED 3023 Survey of Exceptionalities - University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Fall, 2010
- Sp, 2011
- Fall, 2011
- Sp, 2012
- Fall, 2012
- Sp, 2013
- Fall, 2013
- Sp. 2015
Doctor of Education 2002 University Of Arkansas At Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
Emphasis: Higher Education Administration.
Dissertation Project: The effects of school shootings on college choice and perceptions of school violence.
Masters of Science 1998 University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR
Major: School Psychology
Bachelors of Arts 1994 University of Arkansas at Little RockLittle Rock, AR
Major: Liberal Arts- Anthropology, Psychology, Religious Studies
August, 2014-Current Early Childhood Behavior Specialist
Arch Ford Educational Cooperative
Responsible for identifying and programming for early childhood students with autism spectrum disorders, conducting functional assessments and developing appropriate intervention plans for students at-risk for a more restrictive placement, and developing early intervention and mental health initiatives.
August, 2013-May, 2014 Clinical Instructor
University of Arkansas
Developed and implemented 3-tier program review system for quality assurance reviews of programming for children in autism waiver program. Provide technical assistance/training for providers and families in the AAP program.
October, 2010-October, 2012 Behavior Analyst
Autism Services North
Responsible for assessing and developing ABA programs for students on the autism spectrum, provide parent training, provide training and supervision of home-based tutors August, 2007-June, 2013 Behavior Intervention Consultant Western Arkansas Educational Cooperative/ Arkansas.
Department of Education-Special Education Unit
Responsible for identifying and programming for students with autism spectrum disorders, conducting functional assessments and developing appropriate intervention plans for students at-risk for a more restrictive placement, and developing early intervention and mental health initiatives.
August, 2004-June, 2007 School Psychology Specialist/Licensed Psychological Examiner
Bryant Public Schools
Responsible for completing psycho-educational evaluations, including intelligence, achievement, adaptive behavior and perceptual-motor assessments, and participating in referral and Criminal Justice Institute.
August, 2002-June, 2004 Day Treatment Coordinator
Little Rock School District
Little Rock, AR
Responsibilities included ability to compile, analyze, and interpret research. Present research information to executive management and other agencies. Assisted in developing research objectives, collecting data and utilizing statistical methods to analyze data. Participated in team effort to develop and coordinate a school violence computer database.
August, 1998-March, 2001 School Psychology Specialist/Licensed Psychological Examiner
Little Rock School District
Little Rock, AR
Responsible for completing psycho-educational evaluations functional behavior assessments and manifestation determinations.
Whitby, P.J.S. & Hennessey, J.B. (2013) Arkansas Autism Partnership Clinical Consultative Services. Arkansas Autism Waiver Program Training Project, $21,000 (Funded)
Whitby, P.J.S., Smith, T., Gartin, B., & Hennessey, J.B. (2014). Arkansas Autism Partnership Clinical Consultative Services. Autism Medicaid Waiver Contract. ($360,000.00/year Contract Signed)